King County Data License Agreement
By clicking through this screen, you are agreeing to the following:
1. Digital data provided by the PSLC is the property
of its manufacturer and may not be distributed for profit.
For information about the
use of King County LiDAR for commercial purposes or about copyright, consult
Mike Leathers at King County.
2. The PSLC and the University of Washington are not responsible for the precision or accuracy of data supplied.
3. All data is provided without warranty. The user of any digital data product accepts it with all faults, and assumes all responsibility for use thereof, and agrees to hold the manufacturer and the University of Washington harmless from and against any damage, loss, or liability arising from any use of the product.
4. King County data: King County and any of its officials and employees assume no responsibility or legal liability for the accuracy, completelness, reliability, timeliness, or usefulness of any information nor do they represent that the use of any information will not infringe privately owned rights.
5. Patrons are responsible for crediting use of data to each manufacturer by inclusion of an attributing copyright statement accompanying each plot.
6. Acceptance of the above terms and conditions shall not be interpreted as a discharge from full compliance with Federal copyright laws.
I have read, understand, and agree with the above terms and conditions.